Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Video, slides & storify of my talk on "#Phylogeny-driven approaches to #genomics and #metagenomics" from #CSMUBC2012

Just got back from the Canadian Society for Microbiology meeting where I gave the keynote talk on the last day of the meeting (Saturday).  Was a very short, but good trip.  Got to see some key collaborators and colleagues and Vancouver was very nice for the few days I was there.

I recorded my talk on my laptop using the Keynote "Record Slideshow" function.  I then exported it to Slideshare (just the slides - no audio) and to Youtube (video of slides with audio).  They are posted below.  I also did a mini storification of my talk which is also below.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most recent post

My Ode to Yolo Bypass

Gave my 1st ever talk about Yolo Bypass and my 1st ever talk about Nature Photography. Here it is ...